"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles by it."

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Apologies


Merry meet everyone! I'm sorry this is taking a little longer than I'd like it to write up these posts. I'm starting college this week and it's been a little hectic. I also started back with my physical therapy too and I'm trying to get electricians for wiring in an old house so my fiance whom has MS can survive the summer. I do have plenty more to add. Just bare with me add me as a follower, if you have gmail go into your reader section on top and you can follow the blog as a subscription. I'm not exactly sure about other e-mail forms though. If you have any questions you can always email me at DayLilithRayne@gmail.com. There is so much to cover and years to put into this it's hard to fine exactly what should be in next and how I want to address it properly and clearly. I have set up plenty of websites for you to connect to and at the very bottom is the moon phase and horoscopes. There is also a zodiac, just so so are aware I checked with mine and it was off on my Chinese Zodiac. One must remember like us their years are not actually January to December. They fall about the middle of February to the Middle of the following February. So if you are born in January or the beginning of February roughly before the 12th, do not use the year of your birth but the year before. That is your true Chinese Zodiac, I apologize for that, I was a bit disappointed when I saw that. I hope you can you do enjoy the site and will learn something along the way. Thank you for your patience and Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment